The HEA Spring League Season will begin soon and the student registration process ends MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22st at 10AM EST!!!
The Spring League Season will allow student competitors from your school to compete against other HBCUs to crown our Spring league champions. Winners of each video game will receive scholarships and prizes. Students may register NOW until February 22nd using the PLAY button.
Beginning in March, we will compete in the following 5 video games:
- NBA 2K21 on both Xbox and PlayStation / 1 Player Mode and 5 Player Team Mode
- Madden NFL21 on both Xbox and PlayStation / 1 Player Mode and 3 Player “Yard” Mode
- Rocket League Soccer on either console and PC / 1 Player Mode and 4 Player Team Mode
- NASCAR HEAT5 on both Xbox and PlayStation – 1 Player per school for each (We will provide games to the students)
- PGA 2K21 on both Xbox and PlayStation – 1 Player per School for each (We will provide games to the students)
Students may register to participate in MULTIPLE GAMES, however, a maximum of 2 teams will be allowed school for team competitions including Madden NFL21 (3 Player Mode), NBA 2K21 (5 Player Mode) and Rocket League (4 Player Mode). They will have the option to play virtually or on-campus and we will stream a select number of matches on a weekly basis.
Competition Timeline (Planned):
- Student Registration: From now until February 15, 2021
- Student Enrollment Confirmation by School Contacts: Begins February 16, 2021 / Registration lists will be shared with school point of contacts to ensure students are current and in good standing
- Student Competition Brackets Released: February 25, 2020
- Spring League Season Begins: Week of March 1, 2021 for 8 weeks / (If needed, we can help you set up-campus competitions to identify your campus league participants)
- League Playoffs: Week of April 26, 2021 (Game Schedule is TBD)
- Champions Announced: Week of May 10, 2021
We are looking forward to working with you and your students in this fun and exciting effort! Remember, we are here to support you through the process, so please call or email with any questions.